Infidelity & Divorce
HE OR SHE WILL NEVER KNOW WE WERE THERE UNLESS YOU TELL THEM.
You may be here because you are someone who feels jilted and is wondering if your significant other is cheating on you. This is a tough question and if you are to have peace of mind it’s one that needs to be answered. Unfortunately, experience shows us our instincts on these matters are usually correct but in order to be able to move forward you will need more than feelings, you will need facts.
By meeting with me we will begin co-developing a plan to assemble as complete of a picture as possible. From there I'll work diligently by using persistent, methodical surveillance and informational gathering techniques to find the truth for you. Upon completion of my investigation I'll present you with an organized, easy to understand case file with all acquired photographic, digital and physical evidence.
Here are some common signs that a significant other is unfaithful.
1. Upgrade in Appearance:
2. Secretive phone or computer use. Closely guarded with both.
3. More and more frequent periods where your significant other is unreachable.
4. Significant change in sex in your relationship. More or less of it. Takes a different form.
5. Your partner is hostile toward you and your relationship.
6. An altered schedule.
7. Unexplained expenses.
8. When you ask about cheating, your partner Changes the subject and looks everywhere except at you.
Note: Your significant other could display all of these signs and still not be a cheater. People are complex. To be sure it helps to have an unbiased 3rd party help look for the answers.